Family of Samsung
Tuesday, 1 September 2009


My one year old Omnia started to shows signs of age zzz.. Not only did it start getting even more laggy; the camera failed to work when I needed it to; the phone automatically hang up when I'm chatting; and what's worse.. it deleted my entire album of old pictures (pictures of my dogs, family, etc) stored in the mobile which I haven't backed up!!!!! Frustrated and angry, I went straight to Singtel after work to grab a new mobile (Guess what I got??) . Upon chatting with the sales, I realised that besides me, my daddy, mummy and brother all owns a Samsung mobile. Just a few months before, even Daemus (who was once a Sony Ericsson fan) got a Samsung mobile hahaa.. Let's guess what model of Samsung phone each of us got??? Hehehee....


Samsung SGH-F400 (Dad & Mum - Couple Phone hahaa)

Samsung Jet (Daemus)

Samsung Omnia II (Mine)

Samsung Omnia HD (Bro)


22:00 | back to top

about us


Hello! Welcome to our blog!

♥ Angel & Hao ♥


reminscence



darlinks

Alister
Leslie
Nicholas
Peifun
Tristyn
Gary
Lani


doglinks

Camry
Furby & Enen
Mimi & Coco
Princess Peach
Mdm Wong's Shelter


credits

designer: stephanie
banner: sweetsugar


classics


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Canon in D by Pachelbel