Cloudforce Singapore 2009
Wednesday, 15 July 2009


I'm lucky to find myself a very good company to work for during my Summer in Singapore. Not only did I get a chance to enjoy and learn from my colleagues from the marketing department, I even got the opportunity to get involved in my company's biggest annual event - Cloudforce Singapore 2009. Cool campaign! Not only did I get to know people, but also learned a great deal of marketing skills.. hehee.. and not to mention that I've got invited to enjoy a fair deal of good food from my bosses...






16:26 | back to top

about us


Hello! Welcome to our blog!

♥ Angel & Hao ♥


reminscence



darlinks

Alister
Leslie
Nicholas
Peifun
Tristyn
Gary
Lani


doglinks

Camry
Furby & Enen
Mimi & Coco
Princess Peach
Mdm Wong's Shelter


credits

designer: stephanie
banner: sweetsugar


classics


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Canon in D by Pachelbel