D: after the NUAHNESS The last exam is so hard, I can feel my brain cells dying over the past week or so. Guess what? Before the exams, I tried to seek help from the lecturer in charge AKA the head of department leh. I asked him what is the best approach to study for this exam. To my surprise, the super act 'ATAS' de lao shi replied: 1) Dun ask me what the questions are, I've set them months ago so dun expect me to remember any thing about it. 2) Your purpose here is to attain knowledge of Marketing, you are not here to pass the exam.(*_*) 3) Your course is relatively easy compared to other courses, your just have to memorise your notes (over 100 slides) and your core text THATS ALL!! Freaking text has over 1000 pages. WTH. Marketing exams format is to select 3 essays out of 6. This means that one is being marked down the moment one start. The most one can get from a essay is about 70+ marks (which means a first class result). In an essay, one will need to remember the facts, the definitions, the citation (freaking who said what, who did what and the year that research is done) WTH if only one can burn the book n eat it up to gain the above... Gota 'thanks' the freaking lecturer for all the help sia. Ask for scope/focus/study range, he just said to revisie ALL the lecture notes which was discussed in the revision lecture. Bloody hell, I also can come out with the revision lecture myself lah. Just consolidate all the notes from every lecture which freakingly consist of every chapter in the book. Pls lah, why not give us stuff that can actually help. Bloody hell! One of the question that came out in the exam consist of only 4 lines in our lecture note.... and he expect us to write 3 pages of essay on it.... idiot! I think he did it on purpose, an ambush sia. Past year papers also does not really help coz the question that came out this time round wasn't from the past year papers either. Great help sia, lay traps everywhere + no help at all. But heng, glad to say I am able to answer the 3 essay questions pretty well. I wonder why we need these lecturers n tutors to mark us down. Making us buy his core text to make him rich only. Unfair as it is, for this exam I just used the book, my brain plus a mix of pass yr papers. I really wonder why we need these useless blood-suckers, paying them for free since i din even get anything in return from them. I can just buy the book with the pass yr papers n pass with ease. Anyway it's over, as compared to the sly lecturer (who I had for Business Fianance) who gave tips that are different from the exam. That piece of shit fatty ass. Have to beware of him and never attend his class again. That is y this year main agenda in choosing modules is based on the choice of lecturer heehee. Llucky mi, last semester I got a good one, so this semester I purposely chose that lecturer. True enough, life is so much more easier and meaningful when attending their lectures. After so much hard work being put into the exams, its time to recuperate sia. Due to the mental stress out, I guess I've looked older den ever now. Hopefully next semester I can just siam all the moderation n go straight to HON yr. Heehee can be done, just need a bit of planning. ![]() |
about us ![]() Hello! Welcome to our blog! ♥ Angel & Hao ♥ reminscence darlinks Alister Leslie Nicholas Peifun Tristyn Gary Lanidoglinks Camry Furby & Enen Mimi & Coco Princess Peach Mdm Wong's Sheltercredits designer: stephanie banner: sweetsugar classics |