Thank You Mr and Mrs Peacock Well we gota thank Mr and Mrs Peacock for bringing our goodie bags all the way from Singapore. Thanks!! By the way, I've to apologize for seeing me in my pajamas that morning =X So paiseh... I even forgot to invite you guys in (see la how blur can I be =.="). Anyway, Damus and I hope to see you again in Glasgow and hopefully we get the chance to meet up for a meal before you return to Singapore =) ![]() All herbal items which are a MUST for us; Herbal tea, herbal soups, herbal deserts hahaa.. My naughty mummy also got me a 2009 calender from Jumbo =.=" She's trying to tempt me with all the mouth-watering pictures of seafood that I love........... Drooooool... ![]() |
about us ![]() Hello! Welcome to our blog! ♥ Angel & Hao ♥ reminscence darlinks Alister Leslie Nicholas Peifun Tristyn Gary Lanidoglinks Camry Furby & Enen Mimi & Coco Princess Peach Mdm Wong's Sheltercredits designer: stephanie banner: sweetsugar classics |