My Birthday Today was the day that I was borned into this world. Thanks mummy and daddy for bringing me to this world on this particular day hehe.. Thanks Chris and Celina for the well wishes =P Missing all of you very much (plus my doggies too). To mummy, daddy and Chris; you guys are the best family one can ever have :) Love and missing you always. Besides my family, I also have to thank my friends for all the well wishes, especially Angeline and Leslie for treating me to this superbly sumptuous Spanish dinner. Last but not least, to my dearest zhu. Firstly, I have to thank you for the lovely self-bake banana chocolate cake and the pressies. I'm especially touched by the effort you put in to make my birthday cake (he was preparing it from 2am-6am haha) and planning my birthday schedule (although i couldn't wake up on time for it =P). More importantly, I've to thank you for all the love and care you showered me with all these years (and the years to come). Thanks for leaving everything you have and accompanying me to Glasgow. I love you and always will. Anyway, here are the pictures that so many of you asked for hehe.. The secret gang meeting outside borders (deciding where to bring me to TGI Friday's or Cafe Andaluz) Final choice - Café Andaluz (City Centre) Sangria is a traditional Spanish drink that combines wine with fresh fruit. For my mum's info: Leslie (left) and Angeline (right) My banana chocolate birthday cake made by Damus ![]() |
about us ![]() Hello! Welcome to our blog! ♥ Angel & Hao ♥ reminscence darlinks Alister Leslie Nicholas Peifun Tristyn Gary Lanidoglinks Camry Furby & Enen Mimi & Coco Princess Peach Mdm Wong's Sheltercredits designer: stephanie banner: sweetsugar classics |